Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


reader/s online now.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Nur Hasanah Bte Zakaria
aka Nana Karia
Two Scores & 7 Moons
Aries
nana_rawvibes@hotmail.com
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

If I offend anyone through my meaningless chatterings, I'm truly sorry. It's just precisely what I felt at the time of writing. Let me exercise my freedom of speech. Don't love me, just know me. We're all human. At one point or another, we all break down. THIS IS AN OUTLET TO LOOK BACK ON MY MEMORIES AND LAUGH, REFLECT ON MY MISTAKES AND LEARN. AS I HOPE FOR EVERYONE WHO VISITS THIS SPACE TO OBSERVE. "Grow up with me, as I grow old with you" - Anonymous Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket - October 2005 -
- November 2005 -
- December 2005 -
- January 2006 -
- February 2006 -
- March 2006 -
- April 2006 -
- May 2006 -
- June 2006 -
- July 2006 -
- August 2006 -
- September 2006 -
- October 2006 -
- November 2006 -
- December 2006 -
- January 2007 -
- February 2007 -
- March 2007 -
- April 2007 -
- May 2007 -
- June 2007 -
- July 2007 -
- August 2007 -
- September 2007 -
- January 2008 -
- March 2008 -
- April 2008 -
- May 2008 -
- June 2008 -
- July 2008 -
- August 2008 -
- September 2008 -
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket DIANA
SHYANNE
EMILEE
DIENA
THE TATOOED BLOGGER
EFFA
AFDLIN
LISVSTARR
HIDA
FAYELISA
SHIRIN HUSHAIRI
NATASHA Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket UNFAITHFUL
SUPER DUPER LOVE
RESPECT
NATURAL WOMAN
HURT
BLACK VELVET
IRREPLACEABLE
MY IMMORTAL
TORN (ACOUSTIC)
DREAM A LIL DREAM (ACOUSTIC)
MAS QUE NADA (ACOUSTIC)
ODE TO MY FAMILY (ACOUSTIC)
SWEET HOME ALABAMA (Hp Recording)
PLAY THAT FUNKY MUSIC (Hp Recording)
LATE IN THE EVENING (Hp Recording)
LA BAMBA TWIST (Hp Recording)
STARLIGHT (Hp Recording)
DEMI KASIH KITA (Karaoke)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Saturday, September 30, 2006


EVERYTHING'S CHANGING......



(20TH SEPTEMBER 2006)
(BAR NONE)












Hey ya' all, peeps!!!!!
Posted up a new blogskin for everyone to enjoy.... Courtesy of blogskins.com (linked) and of course, my sweet and smart sis, Diena... I love the motifs to this skin... I find the elf fairy so suitable to describe me, hehehe.... (well, I am short, for God's sake!)

Anyways, let me tell you a story about what happened on the 20th Sept 2006....

Bar None celebrated its 7th anniversary on that date. And as per normal every anniversary, all the proceeds of the night will be matched by our boss, Mr Jason Choo, dollar for dollar, and donated to charity. For this year, the lucky beneficiary is MILK (Mainly I Love Kids) foundation. We raised the second best amount for charity that night in Bar None's history, of about $60K plus!!!!! Like to post up a shout out to everyone involved and congratulate ya' all on a job well done!!

We've got loads of talented people performing that night... for example, all the way from Malaysia, Paul Ponnudurai (pictured), one of the best guitarist and singer Singapore has ever seen, who never disappoints with his impromptu musical musings... The beautiful Shirlyn with her band The Unexpected (pictured)... and a good friend of mine, our local rock Dj, Super Mario of Power98fm (pictured)... the band Raw Energy from Devils Bar (the band Emilee(SI2) and Hady (SI2) was from, not pictured).... and lots of others as well....

Guess who dropped by to say hi to me.... Hahaha, yeah, it's the man himself, Taufik, our very first Singapore Idol.... It's really nice of him to drop by... Thanks for the favour, sweets...
He said I looked better now that I've put on some weight, in all the right places, hehehe, and my assets are bigger now woohoo!!! Hahaha, he meant my voice lah.... And to think he requested for me to sing Kelly Clarkson's "Since You Been Gone".... You should see his expression when I hit that high note... Original key babe! Hahaha.... He remains sweet as ever with me, even after his newfound fame with Singapore Idol.... Friendships are meant to stay connected and on the ground... It's not easy being friends with someone as famous as him. A lot of understanding is required, especially about his career.... But I'm very glad that he remembers his true friends.... Taufik is a real life story about a boy done good, and he's an inspiration to everyone who really knows him....

To Taufik, in my heart, you will always be The Singapore Idol!!!! You have a huge heart to suit your fame.... You know you'll always have my support in whatever you do, as long as your heart's in the right place... Remember Fik, put your mom above anybody else.... It's her blessings that got you where you are... Along with your hard work, I'm sure greater things are in store for you.... I owe you loads, sweets.... You'll always be in my heart...

To the Bar None Family, congatulations for staying strong for seven whole years (not an easy feat for a nightspot)!!!!! May you guys prosper and continue to persevere in the industry as one of the best live music venue in Singapore!!!! Happy belated 7th brithday, Bar None!!!!!






Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

@ 12:37 PM