Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


reader/s online now.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Nur Hasanah Bte Zakaria
aka Nana Karia
Two Scores & 7 Moons
Aries
nana_rawvibes@hotmail.com
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

If I offend anyone through my meaningless chatterings, I'm truly sorry. It's just precisely what I felt at the time of writing. Let me exercise my freedom of speech. Don't love me, just know me. We're all human. At one point or another, we all break down. THIS IS AN OUTLET TO LOOK BACK ON MY MEMORIES AND LAUGH, REFLECT ON MY MISTAKES AND LEARN. AS I HOPE FOR EVERYONE WHO VISITS THIS SPACE TO OBSERVE. "Grow up with me, as I grow old with you" - Anonymous Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket - October 2005 -
- November 2005 -
- December 2005 -
- January 2006 -
- February 2006 -
- March 2006 -
- April 2006 -
- May 2006 -
- June 2006 -
- July 2006 -
- August 2006 -
- September 2006 -
- October 2006 -
- November 2006 -
- December 2006 -
- January 2007 -
- February 2007 -
- March 2007 -
- April 2007 -
- May 2007 -
- June 2007 -
- July 2007 -
- August 2007 -
- September 2007 -
- January 2008 -
- March 2008 -
- April 2008 -
- May 2008 -
- June 2008 -
- July 2008 -
- August 2008 -
- September 2008 -
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket DIANA
SHYANNE
EMILEE
DIENA
THE TATOOED BLOGGER
EFFA
AFDLIN
LISVSTARR
HIDA
FAYELISA
SHIRIN HUSHAIRI
NATASHA Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket UNFAITHFUL
SUPER DUPER LOVE
RESPECT
NATURAL WOMAN
HURT
BLACK VELVET
IRREPLACEABLE
MY IMMORTAL
TORN (ACOUSTIC)
DREAM A LIL DREAM (ACOUSTIC)
MAS QUE NADA (ACOUSTIC)
ODE TO MY FAMILY (ACOUSTIC)
SWEET HOME ALABAMA (Hp Recording)
PLAY THAT FUNKY MUSIC (Hp Recording)
LATE IN THE EVENING (Hp Recording)
LA BAMBA TWIST (Hp Recording)
STARLIGHT (Hp Recording)
DEMI KASIH KITA (Karaoke)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Monday, September 25, 2006


GOD BLESS THE INTERNET!!!!!!


You know, I just realise, that we should all be grateful for the easily available communication tools that we have at our disposal. Especially the internet....

You see, I am an independent girl who's been living on my own since I was 18 years old. Not that I don't want to live with my mak and abah, but it made me appreciate and love them a lot more if we're not under the same roof, where relationships are often taken for granted. My mak and abah understands this about me, and they respect my decision for as long as I know how to respect myself. I still try my very best to visit them at least one or twice every two weeks, while mak and me always send messages to and fro almost daily. I know some people might disagree with the way I live my life, but all I can say is, you live yours and I live mine, the way it's supposed to be. No one can truly understand what you're going through, so no one's actually allowed to be judgemental. Best to keep your opinions to yourselves and live life without hurting anybody.... Physically or emotionally.... It's been 8 years now and our family ties are tighter than most that I know of, Alhamdulillah....

Now, I've got two younger brothers and two younger sisters (yup, I'm the eldest).... Amin, who's married my sis in law, Imah, and blessed with a son, Alfie (coming up baby no.2), Diena(my closest, smartest and naughtiest sister), Amrien(my breakdancing, soccer-playing and crybaby 4th brother) and Afni(my most lovable and obedient youngest sister). So many siblings, you say? How to keep up with news of them? That's where the mobile phone and the internet comes in handy. I keep in touch with Amin, Amrien and Afni through the phone, while Diena will use both means of mobile phone and the internet...

I recently read her latest post on her blog, which is linked to me now, about what my abah said when my sis and abah was discussing our sick Tok Long in SGH. Of course, I wouldn't know about it word for word if not for the internet, hence the title above.... I find it wise, although sad but true..... And I wish to share it with all my friends out there... Please read it and hope to appreciate life but know when to let go..... An inspiration to me and my sis, my abah said...

"WHEN SOMEONE IS SICK, AND YOU CAN TELL THAT THEIR TIME IS NEAR IT'S BETTER, THAN THEY GO WITHOUT WARNING....
COS IF SO, THEY DON'T GET TO SEE YOU BEFORE THEY GO, COS YOU DON'T GET TO BE THE LAST ONES THEY SEE BEFORE THEY GO..... YES, IT'S TRUE THAT IT'S PAINFUL WHEN THEY ARE SICK, BUT NEVER THINK OF IT AS A SUFFERING, NEVER SIGH AND NEVER GIVE UP, KEEP TRYING TO FIND WAYS TO LIVE.... COZ BEING SICK IS ACTUALLY CLEANSING YOUR SINS... GOD GIVES YOU SICKNESS AS A REMINDER FOR YOU TO TURN TO HIM...... THERE'S ALWAYS SOMETHING GOOD BEHIND EVERYTHING'S BAD THAT HAPPENED...."

A tribute to my whole family....
Abah and Mak, I love you and respect you with my whole being....
Amin, Imah, Diena, Amrien, Afni and Alfie..... You all know I love you unconditionally and I will be there for you in times of love and need....
I love all of you with the greatest love I've ever learnt to appreciate... and I appreciate all of you with the greatest respect I've ever learnt to give....

Unconditionally yours, Nur Hasanah Zakaria....

P/S:
R.I.P, Ibu....
(Even though I don't know you that well, you'll always be remembered to me as one of the people that loved Diena unconditionally, therefore, you're family.... May Allah bless you with peace, Amiin)






Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

@ 7:52 AM